Commissioning artwork is a great way to display the beauty of your favorite things. Looking for a memorable gift your friends or family will never forget? Commission their favorite photo into a beautiful painting!
At Laura Maloney Art, I provide a way to cherish these memories with personalized art.
HOW IT WORKS
E-mail a copy of the photo you would like drawn, noting the desired size and medium (see below for options). Once your submission is evaluated, you will receive a quote. Paintings and drawings are typically completed within two weeks.
I will email you an invoice. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required for work to begin. After your custom artwork is finished, I will send a JPG for review. Upon agreement of completion, I will email an invoice with the remaining balance. The original artwork will only be mailed to your provided address once payment is received and processed.
8 x 10 inches 9 x 12 inches 12 x 16 inches 16 x 20 inches 18 x 24 inches
Please contact me for all pricing inquiries. Each work is tailored to meet your needs, so prices will vary based on medium, size and complexity. Additional subjects will increase the rate.
- A well-lit, clear photo will result in a more detailed drawing.
- The more the photo resembles the subject, the more the portrait will.
- Taking pictures of the subject at their eye-level prevents awkward angles and warped images.
- Full body shots, close-ups of the face, and additional views are helpful to the artist and allow for a more accurate depiction of the subject.
- Having trouble with your pet? Try holding a treat next to the camera to ensure eye contact and stillness.
- And remember, smartphones are wonderful tools, but a real camera takes the best photo!